My chatbot doesn’t send email anymore using Mailgun
If the chatbot gives you an error when using the Mailgun plugin, please check the following points:
- Verify your API key (one character is missing)
- Using a temporary Mailgun domain is not recommended, you need your own account and domain
- Have you checked your domain (DNS check) at Mailgun?
You can’t use your own domain in the sender (From) field if the domain has not been validated before by Mailgun.
Mailgun link about the audit:
- It is your domain, the chatbot, that must send an email to a recipient and not the other way around
- The subject of the message must not be empty.
- Mailgun refuses empty mails (and they are right 😉 )
- Have you selected the right area? It’s US by default but your Mailgun account may be configured on their European zone. It must be identical at Mailgun and Botnation.
– Use Mailgun to send an email